Progressive/Prog Trance  

Posted by DISCLAIMER



This is one of the dirtiest progressive trance remixes I've ever heard. Beautiful remix here with roaring sounds and amazing synths. BOMB!
tyDi-Hide (Andy Moor's Ecomix Mix)

Banging remix done by Schulz. This time he remixes one of of my favorite songs of 2008. This track is a bit more trancy. Preferably I like the original but it's nice to see a remix of this song. Get lost in this one!
Mike Foyle-Bittersweet Nightshade (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour remix)

Banging remix done by Schulz. This time he remixes one of of my favorite songs of 2008. This track is a bit more trancy. Preferably I like the original but it's nice to see a remix of this song. Get lost in this one!
Carl Hanaghan & My Digital Enemy -Leyenda (Original Mix)

I'm really enjoying this prog. bomb! Has all the right elements that make this track complete. Marvelous PROG.!
Carl Hanaghan & My Digital Enemy -Leyenda (Original Mix)

Incredible lead synth and a dazzling sample that will have you feeling like your in a dream. MIND-BLOWING PROG.!
Leko Feat. Lollievox -Conscious Mind (Noel Sanger Remix)

Had to share this mean ass tune with those of you who haven't heard it! I give two thumbs up to this spooky club hit!
DMS12-Muzik (Tony Arzadon Mix)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments